If you've spent your money on WeMo devices you know that WeMo automation can be slow and unreliable. You may feel uncomfortable about using an external internet/cloud service like Belkin's or…
If you've spent your money on WeMo devices you know that WeMo automation can be slow and unreliable. You may feel uncomfortable about using an external internet/cloud service like Belkin's or IFTTT to control your lights and appliances. I still want my lights to turn on even when my internet connection is down! With AutomationManager aka WemoManager you can manage your own automation server and break free of those other systems.
This is NOT the official Belkin app. You will still need their official app at least once to connect your devices to your WiFi (they use proprietary method to set your router password into the device which I cannot duplicate).
Refund policy: your purchase will be refunded if you are not satisfied with the app, you chose to return your Wemo devices, or if you switch to WemoHome or WemoLEDs. Check my developer site (below) for the refund procedure (it's painless).
While not as pretty as the Belkin version, this app fixes many of its problems. It runs on many more versions of Android, is faster, more stable, and uses about 1/10th the space and footprint of Belkin's app.
WeMo support: WeMo: Motion, Light Switch, Insight, Socket, Maker, NetCam (motion only), Link, Coffee Maker, Room Heater, Air Purifier, Crockpot.
Bulbs: Wemo LED, GE Link LED, Cree Connected, OSRAM Lightify, OSRAM RGB flex and gardenspot
TP-Link HS100, HS110, HS200, Lazy-Bone wifi, LonHand, Orvibo switches (use the MppDevices add-in from Google Play)
ESP8266 based devices w/ custom firmware (see the dev website below)
AutomationManager comes with the following apps
– WemoManager app to monitor and control all of your devices while you are connected to your home wifi
– WemoDevice and WemoSwitch widgets to monitor and control any wemo from your home screen
– Voice support for Wemo Switches and Wemo Scenes (also works with Google Now)
– WemoServer (this app, or the pc/mac version) – run your own rules engine and remote server!
– WemoRemote app and widgets connect to the WemoServer for secure remote access (wifi or 3G/4G)
– WemoSceneManager for single touch control of multiple WeMos (e.g. "Watch a movie")
– WemoLog – event log viewer
AutomationManager works with the following apps:
– WemoLEDs for advanced control and rules for your LEDs
– WemoOnDrive for remote access via a Web Browser including iPhone access, advanced logging
– MppDevices for integrating custom devices
Use WemoHome or WemoLEDs instead of WemoManager for at home control (no rules or remote access)
Protect your privacy by using Google's cloud as your personal WeMo cloud server (using your Drive account) for remote access, access via a web browser, and logging. No need to rely on Belkin's or IFTTT's servers.
Convert an old or inexpensive low end android phone into a dedicated INTRAnetOfThings (IoT) hub to protect your privacy and give you secure, FAST, and reliable home automation for your WeMos by using the included WemoServer or by using the free WemoServer on Windows, Linux, or iOS (java based). Note that only the android WemServer can support WemoOnDrive and Tasker/Automagic, and full REST support. See the MPP developers page for details
The WemoServer rule set: https://sites.google.com/site/mppsuite/faq/wemomanager/wemorules and help..
– Use your phone location to trigger your switches
– Get a warning via SMS or email if a switch changes state or drops from your network, or power usage changes
– Turn lights on/off or flashing when a security zone is opened/entered/closed or an alarm occurs (using the
DscServer or Tasker/Automagic)
– Use WeMo motion to trigger alarms, garage door openers, cameras, etc
– Use WeMo switches to trigger other automation in addition to sockets/lights
and much more.
For a small investment and no monthly cost, you can set up your own home automation to rival Rogers Smart Home Monitoring, Time Warner's IntelligentHome, and more. Visit my developer's site (link below) or email me for more information.
8.3.2 – enabled using HS110 with charging rules
– fixed OnEvents rule when no events defined
– Group widgets
– new WemoRemote widgets
– temperature for OSRAM RGBW flex
– Phone charging/battery manager rule
– “OnStart” rule trigger
– “RestoreLevel” action
Tags: android apps download, automation manager for iot, AutomationManager for IoT, AutomationManager for IoT android, AutomationManager for IoT apk, AutomationManager for IoT app, AutomationManager for IoT download, AutomationManager for IoT free download, AutomationManager for IoT full apk, AutomationManager for IoT mobile app, AutomationManager for IoT review